- About Sias
- Research & Innovation
- Campus Life
- Work at Sias
- Alumni & Foundation
2020 Graduate Employment Conference
Friday, May 8 – Sias University held its 2020 Graduate Employment Meeting on the 7th of May, in accordance with the directives of the Ministry of Education and the Henan Department of Education. Sias Vice President, Xu Shengdao, and the Director of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Xiao Ruizhen, attended the meeting, as did the heads of all the residential colleges at Sias.
Xu Shengdao presented a report based on his analysis of the current employment situation. He said that the severity of the situation was affected by 4 factors:
- First, the popularization of higher education and the innovation among graduates in China;
- Second, the Covid-19 pandemic and its effect on the economy and society;
- Third, the increasing downward pressure on the economy, which will put the survival of small and medium-sized micro enterprises in jeopardy;
- Fourth, the trade war between China and the United States has had a great impact on the employment of graduates.
He stressed that it was necessary to implement the action plan for graduates' employment initiated by the Ministry of Education in cooperation with 6 other government ministries. He put forward 3 points for Sias to follow:
- First, Sias needs to accurately understand the graduates' employment goals and employment trends, and guide graduates to find employment;
- Second, Sias should innovate and normalize online recruitment, fully integrating online and offline recruitment, to create more job opportunities and provide more information on-demand for graduates;
-Third, leaders of the Party Committee and government should should be sought for guidance and supervision, mentorship to guide the employment and entrepreneurship drive, for solving various problems encountered by graduates in the process of employment, for weekly reports and ranking systems, and for the incorporation of employment work into the annual performance assessment objectives of each unit.
Xiao Ruizhen presented a report on the implementation of the employment work at Sias in the current situation. She presented an analysis on the first online recruitment fair held by Sias from the 26th of March to the 30th of April, showcasing the employment statistics of each residential college.
Friday, May 8 – Sias University held its 2020 Graduate Employment Meeting on the 7th of May, in accordance with...
Monday, April 27 – Sias University held a special meeting on the 27th of April, to implement the directives of ...
Friday, April 24 – Sias University held its 2020 Admissions and Enrollment Conference in the Administration...