- About Sias
- Research & Innovation
- Campus Life
- Work at Sias
- Alumni & Foundation
Sias holds Teaching Work Meeting for New Semester
Tuesday, September 8 – Sias University held a teaching work meeting for the new semester on the morning of the 8th of September. Vice President Zhao Yuxin attended the meeting, as did the heads of the Academic Affairs Office, Scientific Research Office, Human Resources Department, Financial Assets Department and academic schools. Zhao Yuxin presided over the meeting.
Zhao Yuxin summarized the teaching achievements of the university in the past 6 months and analyzed the current situation and tasks for the upcoming semester with regard to new majors and the implementation of the integration of production and education.
The Assistant to the Teaching Principal and Director of the Scientific Research Office, Zhu Lin, spoke about the key points of teaching in the new semester, assessment work, academic course creation, the existing curriculum, teaching competitions, teaching quality assurance, scientific research in course creation, and the revision of rules and regulations. The Assistant Director of the Scientific Research Office, Chen Jing, spoke about the training classes organized for academic affairs of undergraduate colleges and universities by the Henan Department of Education.
Zhao Yuxin put forward 6 goals for teaching reform and development in the new semester:
- First, Sias staff should ensure stable conditions after the normalization of the situation after the successful prevention and control of the Coronavirus pandemic;
- Second, strengthen the creation and application of action plans;
- Third, improve course competitiveness for students;
- Fourth, intensify the creation of key disciplines;
- Fifth, promote the creation of ideological and politcal courses;
- Sixth, promote the evaluation of undergraduate teaching in accordance with the requirements of the university.
He also said that during the continued prevention and control of the Coronavirus pandemic, staff should take the necessary measures to prevent any spread from external and internal sources, to ensure an uninterrupted and orderly progression of the semester.
Wednesday, April 14 - Sias University held a special research meeting on undergraduate courses and data filing in...
Tuesday, April 13 - The annual Sias University Zhengzhou Alumni Association Meeting was held in Zhengzhou's...
Tuesday, March 30 - The Director of the Library at Huanghe S&T University, Ding Fuyun, visited Sias University...