- About Sias
- Research & Innovation
- Campus Life
- Work at Sias
- Alumni & Foundation
Employment & Entrepreneurship Department organizes Training for 2021 Graduates
Tuesday, September 29 – Sias University's Employment & Entrepreneurship Department held the 2021 Graduates' Employment & Entrepreneurship Training Meeting on the 28th of September. Vice President Xu Shengdao, leaders of the residential colleges, and educational tutors attended the meeting along with 64 members of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department. The Director of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Luo Hongqun, presided over the meeting.
Xu Shengdao analyzed the difficult situation of graduate employment, and spoke about the achievements about Sias' employment and entrepreneurship work. He put forward 5 points:
- First, the work of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department prioritizes the interests of graduates and their families. It is necessary, therefore, to strengthen the sense of responsibility and take all initiatives;
- Second, everything possible must be done to provide employment guidance and services for the graduates;
- Third, both online and offline job fairs and employer information bases should be expanded;
- Fourth, contacts with employers should be improved, and employer feedback should be regularly tracked;
- Fifth, students' entrepreneurial awareness, innovative thinking, and entrepreneurial ability should be improved to better the employment rate of graduates through innovation and entrepreneurship work.
The Deputy Party Secretary of Siqi Residential College, Niu Zhige, and the Deputy Party Secretary of Boya Residential College, Liu Dongwei, shared their experiences with employment and entrepreneurship.
The Employment Director of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Guo Jian, gave a detailed explanation and special training on the provincial employment system with regard to input instructions, employment procedures, registration cards, and file mailing. He also spoke about the basic procedures of graduate employment work and focused on the standardized process of employment management. A teacher from the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Wu Dongdong, explained the process of recruiting university students.
The Director of the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Luo Hongqun, summarized the meeting and said that a conscientious effort, a refinement of work, and a clear delegation of responsibilities would help students with their employment and entrepreneurial education and guide them to get a correct career outlook.
On the 29th of September, the Employment & Entrepreneurship Department organized a training session at the Zhengzhou Ape Guidance Online Teaching. Those involved visited the working environment, VIP classrooms, and Research & Development products. They learned about the development of the company, held discussions and exchanges on the employment opportunities for graduates, and received feedback for the performance of Sias graduates.
Trainees exchanged work experience and methods, visited employers, effectively solved practical problems, and laid a solid foundation for Sias to achieve success with employment and entrepreneurship work as well.
Friday, October 16 – Sias University's School of Physical Education held an unveiling ceremony for the...
Thursday, October 15 – The Director-General of the Department of Higher Education at the Ministry of Education,...
Friday, October 9 – The 25th China Daily “21st Century Coca-Cola Cup” National College English...